118 00, Prague
MON-THURS 2PM – 7PM
THURS 10AM – 6PM
SARTOR BOHEMIA s.r.o.
162 00, Prague 6
Reg.No: 279 08 828
VAT Reg.No: CZ27908828
The supplier collects with customer’s consent personal data such as name, address, phone and email. These data are used primarily to facilitate customer orders in the future and for shipping purposes. If the customer expresses his approval, SARTOR BOHEMIA may disclose commercial communications such newsletters by e-mail. SARTOR BOHEMIA will not show nor share customer’s personal data to others.
Customer may at any time revoke his consent to the storage and processing of personal data and to receive commercial communications or e-mail.
The idea behind our weaving projects is pretty simple – we choose an interesting pattern from our gradually growing collection of historical patterns and assign them historically true fabric material, usually 100% pure silk damask. We publish this fabric here and wait for some time (usually 1 month) to collect small orders which together will make one big order acceptable by our weavers. We weave the fabric and then distribute it to between you.
So, What Do I Need To Do?
- Choose a fabric from posted weaving projects or propose your own
- Pay only if the project succeeds
- Receive your fabric as soon as 60days after project’s deadline
A. Typical Project’s Progress – Pre-ordering Already Posted Fabric:
- Choose the fabric you like and select wished amount of meters or type directly the value of pre-ordered meters if you don’t find your exact amount in the menu.
- You will be then asked to fill in your name, email address and a working paypal account. By this you agree that SARTOR BOHEMIA can withdraw a value of the pre-ordered goods once project has successfully come to an end. No money will be taken from your paypal account yet.
- Only once project comes to a successful end we will withdraw money from your account. By successful end we mean that within the given time there will be enough orders collected to consume the total fabric’s value (for the time being this is set to a value of 50m of fabric)*
- The fabric will be put into production. We will start working immediately and will inform you on the progress in the “progress updates” section on this web page. We need to recreate the pattern in vector graphic, transform it to a designed CAD program, dye silk threads, choose a suitable jacquard loom and prepare it for weaving, weave and finally apply finishings to the fabric. This all takes some time – usually about 60days
- Your own very special fabric is delivered to your door. There are no additional costs for regular postal charges. If you are living within EU you don’t need to worry about any customs as the goods will be from Czech Republic. If you live out of EU, you may need to deal with custom clearance according to your own country’s regulations.
*Note: Shall the project not come to a successful end meaning that not enough orders have been collected to consume the total fabric’s value within the time given, then there will be no charge to your paypal account.
B. Typical Project’s Progress – Post&Pre-order Your Own Fabric:
- Email us your desired pattern, fabric type and size of your intended order (10 m etc.)
- We evaluate the pattern and order before we accept it
- We publish the pattern and collect orders within agreed given time (one month etc.)
- You will be kindly asked to make the 1st pre-order – from here the progress is same as in A.
1. Canceling of Order
The customer can withdraw his order (cancel) no later than two hours after order was placed by writing an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, the subject of the email must be the word CANCEL. If the customer has already paid for the goods ordered, he will be refunded by PayPal back. If the customer cancels the order after 2 hours of time, we will accept such cancellation only after prior agreement with buyer.
If you are not satisfied with purchased goods, you can return the goods without any reason, but no later than 14 days after receiving them. The goods must be returned unused and undamaged, with proof of purchase. After returning the goods the customer will be immediately refunded the price of goods minus shipping costs. This does not apply to goods which have been modified by the customer and can not be therefore sold again. For purchased fabrics of less then 5m customer will be refunded the price of such goods reduced by 10%. Returns of any reason within 14 days shall not apply to goods that the customer personally checked and picked up in our store. If it is proved that the customer ordered goods unsuitable to provided description and pictures, he can return the goods and the price of the goods minus shipping costs will be fully refunded. If you want to return goods after 14 days from receiving them, we are not obliged to accept the goods. Goods refund can be only allowed upon mutual agreement with the owner of SARTOR BOHEMIA.
Goods shall be returned to the address of our shop:
SARTOR BOHEMIA, Karmelitská 14, Prague, Czech Republic, zip code: 118 00
All our products are warranted for 24 months from the date of purchase (date of invoice). It applies to defects and malfunctions occurring during the warranty period due to manufacturing or failure of the material. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear of improper use or damage. Goods for complaint should be sent to our address together with proof of purchase. Claim execution time is 30 days. After examination of the goods we will propose one or more variations of refund, discount on goods or repair of goods. Note: All materials purchased from us with a share of pure silk are recommended for dry cleaning only. Any washing in water is at your own risk. We are not responsible for any inappropriate procedures of washing and ironing. Damages due to washing in water and ironing will not be considered.
4. Damaged Shipments
If you are delivered damaged parcel – torn, unstuck, goods lost etc., you should take a package within 24 hours to claim the post office or appropriate courier. Responsibility for the damaged item bears the shipping company. We will try our best for being an assistance to you, but the cost of damage is then to be claimed to the shipping company.
5. Customer Support
Our beautiful 14th century damask with Phoenixes have reached the loom testing state. Check the woven sample! Colors are just random – for test weaving we use any color of yarn available.
Our beautiful 14th century damask with medallions have reached the loom testing state. Check the woven sample! Colors are just random – for test weaving we use any color of yarn available.